- the lady's hubby died while searching for telor ikan tembakol (mudskipper's eggroe) - ewwww wonder how it tastes like.
- then she left her 2 kids for she's deprived for failing to savour eggroes for the 2nd time.
- as a result of the disposession and depressed of her misfortunes,she rannnnn towards a cave of DEATH (was believed that dis cave seeks its last victim before it gets its peace.) - and yea this lady sings the batu belah lullaby on the way to the cave as to summon the demon.
- she died,eaten by the demoncave but somehow she still have time to reappear to tell her kids of wat to do next with their lives. corny but okayy.
- the 2 kids went to a kampong and taken care by a witch and bla bla bla. and this is like only 1/10 of the story.hahah malas nak cerita.
maybe i can take this as break after watching too much crappy malay dramas on SURIA. including mine.. hahah... u can never get that same feeling like when you are watching MALAY black & white shows. scrutinizing same formulas , i can just YAWWNN watching malay dramas. at least not as effective as how malay shows used to appeal its audience in the early 90s. is it just prevailing content that producers just redo ?
lack of creative ideas? no good actors/actresses? simply no hope? hmmmm... well folks,u decide.. :)