Tuesday, March 3, 2009

d o w n c a s t

my acquaintance know me as optimistic, loves to fool around. my frens know me as someone 'chancy',like a surprise gift, u don't know whats inside. but simply i can say im forthright if they know me. besides mood swings and snappy remarks , i still am ALL thoughtful. hahah...

sometimes i wonder, how much i mean to these people i called friends. am i or am i not relevant to them? how often they thought of me when they wanna hang out? do they wanna celebrate occasions with me? what do they not like about me? all these questions sure sound insecure but have u ever asked urself these things?

these questions immersed my mind after today.


i treasure my friends. no matter what i've said about them, i undoubtedly treasure em'. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment