Saturday, March 7, 2009

so many things so little time

its 7:05am . back from kembangan , had coffee n super duper late supper with hafez and matt. this was after catching matt's show at ben & jerry's cathay. that was my first time seeing matt perform solo and mannnn he's really really really good. i dont listen to alternative rock and perhaps anything dat is 'rock' simply switch me off but but buttttt matt just blow me away. hahaha exagerating eh... but really he's good , so guys if you like watching acoustic performance, do catch dis dude at ben & jerry's on saturdays. its an open mic nite so u can choose to embarrass yourself infront of the crowd (like how i screw the 'heaven' number) or u can just sit and watch matt play while eating your eyez-kreem.

mann march is so tighhhhhhtttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've managed to sought out my certificates and file em', which to me still look VERY odd.


WHY?


1) i dont have my official "O" level transcript. ( was suppose to get it back then after ive collected my results but i did not, and now i cant remember why.)

2) i cant include my 'Certificate Of Completion for Secondary School Education' coz its now comparable to a toilet paper. (credits to my nephew yang baik budiman.)

3) till now im still searching for this particular file which has most of my past achievements and certs.

4) i havent got my official diploma certificate and transcripts so i have to replace em' with my result slips.

5) i have more certs from my 'NS' than compared to my education.


interview is on monday babe ..mondayyyyyyy!

next day reservice and i dont even know where i place my boots.

i just have this to say to myself.




LU TAKE CARE BRADERRRRR!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Lu take care braderrr! Mata kamu jam ya? Kesian deh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u pengirim misteri....kok komentar gak pake nama....aneh deh lhooo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. suka aja...biarin aneh gpp kok :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya iyaaa laaa...kamu kok tidurnya telat banget sihhh ....pasti matanya kayak beruang panda....hahahah

    ReplyDelete