Friday, March 6, 2009

eat my heart out.

woke up at about 5pm. after heading vivo in the morning, i went back home,looking up on my mail. was hoping for some replies. apparently i registered to be a 'priority' member in jobsdb and paid about ...say 22 dollars. sounds desperate huh? hehehe.. just as i thought im just gonna get scammed, someone called me this evening. it was a missed call while i was asleep.

"who could this be.....hmmmm employer ker?", hati kecilku bertanya. hee..

i called back but noone answered. so u know wat i did? heheh... i called the 100 number to check whos the caller. RING RING RING.... "thank you for calling singtel service 100", suddenly the automated greeting just got cut replaced by "hi Lisa speaking,how may i help?" ...eh boleh gtu...hahah..."hi, i just wanna check with you the caller for this number" , "yes sir,can i have the number please?" so i just tell her the number. "sorry sir, the number u've given me is invalid anyway are u aware of the charges for such enquiry?", the operator was talking so fast that i went blank for awhile. "ahhh how much issit eh?", i sounded a lil concern. "sorry sir, i cant reveal the charges of the enquiry."

" HUH???! ",my head frowned with confusion and if u can see me in a cartoon show,u'll see a few big questionmark signs around my head.

so back to reality. i was pretty anxious, who might call me on two separate but almost similar number? looks like an office line to me. just as i was about to log on my MSN, my phone rang...u'uh..my alltime loved ringtone 'Beautiful by Pharell'.

"eyyy the number", me for a second delighted.


"hello?", my handsome voice greets the caller.

"hi im calling from bla bla bla ( i didnt catch the company's name), i have viewed your resume and im inviting u for an interview. are you free on Monday?", this very chinese lingo-ed speaking lady initiated a very interesting invitation. i asked her to hold on while i check my schedule.

me: oh yes mam' i am free on monday.can i have the address?
the lady: i will email you for a clearer information.
me: oh olrite. see you then, thank you.
the lady: yah , thank you.

the odd thing is , i wasnt feeling so excited about the good news.

so i went to check my mail slightly later. my eyes browsed thru the list of new mails.

' CONFIRMATION OF INTERVIEW'

CLICK!

ouuhhhh its actually from 'dot dot dot'.

(i cant reveal the company's name - like heard before like dat eh? hee..)

hmmmmm....its an imaging company, looking for a copywriter.
then i start to worry abit. sounds tough babe.

bubies called me just as my mind starts to process my next step.

POOOF!

im still undecided and unprepared. hope to get my interview attire by weekend.

Job Interview Number.1 is on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. hahah yaa sia..takes me alot of research for dis job...not really my thing just shooting

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it really turn out to be a scam.. hehhh

    ReplyDelete